Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking Up!

Thankfully, things are on the up! Sorted the garage accounts out for my son and have been developing stuff to put on my marketing website. I have spent time sorting my emails into folders for the various programs I am in and also in my ebusiness document folder on my hard drive. I like to be organised so that it is easy to switch my business head between the different modes.

I am currently working on a spreadsheet so that I can see at a glance what my ebusiness is costing me, and the effects that each branch is costs in relation to signups and income. I am also compiling another for my traffic exchanges so that I can follow when I should post adverts and credits that I am accumulating. This was a tip that I got from BusinessVibe article here about safelists. Good reading and I can recommend it to anyone, whether seasoned internet marketers or just starting out! While on BusinessVibe, check out the Forums. They are full of tips and helpful posts. Sign up as a member and it will be the best thing for your mlm business. My profile page is here

Wowzza!, the business social network site is still going strong, loads of new sign ups every day. We are starting to develop lots of groups now and converstions are beginning to roll so it is all good stuff. If you are in business, you will know you are with like-minded people, and there are opportunities to promote your own business and earn money too! Check out Wowzza! and how you can earn from it here It is better to join in at the top! See you there....

No comments: