Friday, April 18, 2008

Having a bad streak!

Talk about Having a Bad Streak.... I tried updating my Top It All crafts website and it is now asking for patch upgrades that I am at a loss and I am having trouble contacting my web host. How embarrassing to be promoting my site through all my favourite exchange ad programs, only to find you are confronted with 404 not found error! Even worse, that I cannot fix it!

Then, I thought I would work on my new site, Top It All Marketing.com and find I cannot log in there either. Apparently it was a 30day trial and I have been busy so not even logged in and now I can't.

The next thing to go wrong, is while working for my son at his garage. The data file has been getting corrupted since Monday and although I keep rebuilding the file, it goes wrong again when I try to input data. It finally gave up and would not let me log in at all so I had to call the manufacturer's help line. Got it fixed now but one problem still to solve.... I am having to go into the garage again tomorrow to input the weeks work or I will get behind again! I have already spent the whole week, re-entering data only to find it corrupts again. Let's hope I have solved it now.

No comments: