Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Everything moves too fast for Me! Prosperizer Changes

Well, would you believe it? I have been in Prosperizer for 3 months and only just set up my residual income site a couple of days ago, and they have changed the program. I am glad they are keeping the RIS though after I have put so much effort into it. I will spend time tomorrow going through the new site and see where I have to make changes to accommodate. I will report on my findings as soon as I have checked it out.

The Prosperizer Team have stopped using their site to promote e-lottery, uvme and GDI. These are still great programs and I am only promoting e-lottery, so will continue to do so.

This is my link to the new Prosperizer if anyone wants to take a look

http://viralurl.com/topitall/prosperizer

I do like the site for its training and help and that is not going to change. That alone is worth the monthly fee of £39.95, but what if you have done all the training sessions? They are going to have to come up with something pretty good if they are going to keep the members from departing.

No comments: